Trending News

header ads

IObit AMC Security Pro App

IObit AMC Security Pro App

#1 All-in-one Mobile Cleaner and Booster Trusted by 20,000,000 Users

IObit AMC Security Pro App 2022

IObit AMC Security Pro App Features

Speed up Your Mobile Performance to 200%

IObit AMC Security, Accelerate Your Mobile Performance to 200%, Trusted by 20 million+ clients, AMC Security helps clean a wide range of garbage documents (reserve throws out, protection records, lingering documents, pointless APK documents, and running applications) to let lose telephone stockpiling, support RAM, clean undesirable and irritating warnings, accelerate your game to make your gadgets run like it's spic and span.


Power Booster & Battery Saver

IObit AMC Security, Power Booster and Battery Saver, Sleep auto-began applications, and Four unique sorts of battery saving modes to save more telephone battery


Privacy Locker

IObit AMC Security, Protection Locker, Secure your significant and private photographs, recordings, documents from meddlesome eyes. AMC Security additionally permits you to conceal secret telephone numbers, call logs, and SMS from your telephone.


Full Security Guard

IObit AMC Security, A trailblazer in Mobile Payment and Security Guard, Anti-Theft &Phishing, Web Security. AMC Security offers constant assurance against malware, phishing sites, watches your portable protection and installment security, never stress over Fraud.


AMC Security App User Review

IObit AMC Security" Progressed Mobile Care is a flawlessly basic application that rapidly filters your Android framework for any possibly hurtful issues and fixes them in a couple of taps. That by itself makes it worth the download. However, what's more, it accompanies a modest bunch of advanced instruments that should make your Android registering experience only a tad bit zippier."


IObit AMC Security, Advanced Mobile Care endeavors not exclusively to shield you from infections, however, make your telephone or tablet quicker… This is an appealing application, and the format is reasonable and steady. Movements, while pretty, don't feel needless and really assist with conveying what the application is doing in a non-specialized manner."


IObit AMC Security" AMC Security truly offers all that you want to keep your telephone or tablet moving along as planned, shield it from infections and malware, and protect your information. It's not difficult to utilize and a large portion of the fundamental highlights are accessible free of charge. Strongly suggested for any individual who loves their Android gadget."



IObit AMC Security"Just Super, this is one of the most incredible antivirus applications cleaning my telephone tenderly, it is best for who has low smash, it advances the versatile and likewise support, in general thanks for this brilliant thing."


IObit AMC Security" I would rate AMC as the best security application. Since I began utilizing this application throughout the previous 3 years, I have never confronted any issues reg the security of my cell phone and it works so fine that I had to be sure prescribed to large numbers of my companions. Trust you keep on serving every one of your supporters the same way in future."


IObit AMC Security is a Truly stunning security application for my android gadget as well as for my pc. I'm utilizing AMC security for quite a while. Each time I improve results. My cherished element in this application is "Security Locker" actually a fundamental component to ensure my protection. Generally excellent work iobit. I prescribed everybody to utilize this application. #best_security_for_PC_and_mobile gadgets"


 IObit AMC Security, I have been utilizing AMC SECURITY for more than two years now. Since I have been utilizing their application, I have never encountered an issue. I'm secured in such countless ways. Once, my telephone was taken, and I utilized the finder locater and the nearby police had the option to track down my telephone and capture the suspects. I will utilize this application for quite a while, and rebelliously prescribe it to other people." 

Post a Comment

0 Comments